Monday 13 October 2008

Blog says Kaz, hello?? I was in Aberdeen!!

Was a really really good day. Bride naturally looked stunning, was lovely ceremony, reception was fab. I shall have a brief Kaz moment.....We had Scottish salmon terrine, followed by scotch broth. Then Roast beef with everything. I think it may even have been Scottish beef. And toffee and choc profiteroles for dessert. Yum.

I had met the evening before, when I arrived, a friends of the grooms, Lance. God there can be few more boring people on the planet. Bless him, I'm sure he has some redeeming features. They are jsut damn well hidden :-x Well I was supposed to be sitting next to him at dinner, but when it was actually time to sit down, somehow the name next to mine had changed. And one of the grooms brothers was failing to look inoocent, as his 2 nephews giggled away! So in the end the company over food was great too. And it was certainly very flattering that he spent the entire afternoon and evening flirting with me. I may, possibly, have flirted back. But nothing more. And anything Caroline says to the contrary is lies. And any pics would have to have been photoshopped. There was definitely nothing that could have been photographed. Good, glad we're clear on that.

Flew home Saturday, eventually. Went to the airport with a couple of other guests who's flights were a similar time, and Sue found the silver lining to me being the one who'd plane was delayed for 2 and a half hours. At least Lance wasnt on same flight :-x He had been on way up, but I had my book and deliberately didnt try and meet him until Aberdeen. I had been warned by the groom (Mark) that he wasnt good looking, rich, or interesting. Mark was right.

Nothing much else to report. Well nothing bloggable anyway. Life chez Catto continues pretty much as normal. Kids go to school, come home, argue, whine, etc, go to bed. The dog continues to be herself, and try and play with the cats far too often, and gets hissed at.

Todays exciting plans mostly involve housework, and losing to Julie at wordtwist again. After school I'm giving Sharon a lift to her shrinks appointment. Thats about it.

Oh and pics of the wedding are starting to appear on facebook, for those of you who are 'friends' with Caroline. If any with me in get added, I'll get tagged and you can see them on my page. I didnt take any pics, I forgot camera, doh!

3 comments:

Jo said...

sounds like you had a good time flower ... you seem to have missed a little bit out though ;o)

Kaz said...

Glad you had a good time and have decided to continue blogging. Do I really mention food too much?

Jo said...

yes delia ... i mean kaz