Saturday 8 November 2008

Apparently Kaz wishes me to blog. I suspect that shes jsut bored while working nights, as my life really isnt that interesting!

Bugger all has happened most the week. Thursday was the highlight, I got 2 new tyres for my car, went to the bank to adjust a standing order, went to see my friends Claire and Nina and had my eyebrows waxed while there. They run a salon btw, it wasnt jsut a random thing. Holly had her friends Bethan and Daisy over to play after school. Oh yes, and I went out for dinner with a strange man in a posh restaurant.

The cauliflower and cumin soup was delicious, as was the leg of duck, but I'm not a fan of caramelised cabbage. It jsut doesnt really work. The company wasnt bad though :)

Am ok today, but a bit thoughful. And we all know what a bad idea thinking is! Contemplating the way people associated loneliness with being alone. The majority of the times I've ever felt lonely have been when lots of people are around. And while I'm not feeling especially lonely this evening, I do feel a bit alone. I know the kids are here, and its not that they dont count etc, just would be nice to have a special adult someone in my life. And am a bit sad about a couple of people who have come into my life, and who arent part of it anymore although I would like them to be.

Still life goes on. I will continue to do all the usual things, walk dog, feed kids, breathe. Thank god I'm not feeling depressed. Just a bit quiet. Maybe we'll win the quiz tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kaz said...

Of course I'm bored but you have been very tardy in blogging lately... I think the whole meloncholy mood is the time of year, everyone seems to be suffering from it.

Jessie said...

did you have your eyebrows waxed off completely? I had mine threaded the other week that was exciting.